Our client is looking for a writer. The expectation is that the worker is onsite during training and meetings, but some remote options would be flexible (at the discretion of the manager). Working with marketing, sales and other cross-functional colleagues, working on sales/marketing collateral content and proposals with the objective of soliciting new business. Will be working with stakeholders, need to be professional with communication. Will be balancing a lot of different on-going projects at once; good organizational skills needed. Includes a lot of editing and copy editing.
Minimum Education and/or Experience Required:
- Receives direction from a managing editor or other senior-level editors.
- Works collaboratively with all members of the content team, other functional areas, medical editors, and other Global Business Solutions staff.
- Researches, writes and revises information to support assigned products and services.
- Responsible for completing a mix of new and updated content assignments on deadline while following style and procedural guidelines.
- Produces content in a variety of formats for both traditional and new or digital media.
- Manages time and sets priorities to meet client and product line needs.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Additional Experience and/or Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, mass communications or related field.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize evidence-based literature to produce information for a target audience(s).
- Must demonstrate ability to write content designed to promote behavior change, disease management and self-improvement for consumer market assignments. Preferred for all assignments.
- Knowledge of or experience with search-engine optimization, consumer-driven health care, and user-centered design.
- Familiarity with semantic Web technologies, and meta data frameworks and taxonomies for delivering information.
- Background in health or science related information or subject matter expertise in health.
- Previous exposure to sales/marketing content.
- Preferred: InDesign experience/familiarity, WordPress would be nice.
- Must include writing sample along with resume.
- Location – Rochester, MN
- Partial Teleworking Allowed
- 25-40 hours per week.
- Rate - $66.00/hour
Who We Are
We are a software company that strives to build relationships through the delivery of software and solutions. Agile software development is at the heart of "how we work", which allows us to bring people together for strong collaboration and problem solving.
What We Do
We provide enterprise-level agile coaching and development services. The Da Vinci Agile Coaching model is built on four pillars that ensure successful adoption and scale across an organization. The enterprise framework we have built supports this foundation through recognition of, and integration with, legacy processes.
We passionately believe "how we work" is the intangible our developers demonstrate for our clients every day. Our high-performing team members provide leadership and chemistry on your teams. We provide architects, developers and testers that enjoy accountability, team success and delivering meaningful products.