Our client is looking for a writer. Writer responsibilities will be; researches, writes and revises information to support assigned projects, programs and services. Responsible for completing a mix of new and updated content assignments on deadline while following style and procedural guidelines. Produces content in a variety of formats for both traditional and new or digital media. Manages time and sets priorities to meet client and product line needs. Will support content writing, newsletter, and annual reports.
Minimum Education and/or Experience Required:
- Receives direction from a managing editor or other senior-level editors.
- Works collaboratively with all members of the content team, other functional areas, medical editors, and other Global Business Solutions staff.
- Researches, writes and revises information to support assigned products and services.
- Responsible for completing a mix of new and updated content assignments on deadline while following style and procedural guidelines.
- Produces content in a variety of formats for both traditional and new or digital media.
- Manages time and sets priorities to meet client and product line needs.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Additional Experience and/or Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, mass communications or related field.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize evidence-based literature to produce information for a target audience(s).
- Must demonstrate ability to write content designed to promote behavior change, disease management and self-improvement for consumer market assignments. Preferred for all assignments.
- Knowledge of or experience with search-engine optimization, consumer-driven health care, and user-centered design. Familiarity with semantic Web technologies, and meta data frameworks and taxonomies for delivering information.
- Background in health or science related information or subject matter expertise in health.
- HR background would be ideal.
- Please submit writing samples, online portfolio, or blog with samples written by the candidate.
- 40-hour workweek
- Rochester, MN
- May be with correct skillset, background and initiative.
- No C2C/1099s
- Rate - $66.00/hour
Who We Are
We are a software company that strives to build relationships through the delivery of software and solutions. Agile software development is at the heart of "how we work", which allows us to bring people together for strong collaboration and problem solving.
What We Do
We provide enterprise-level agile coaching and development services. The Da Vinci Agile Coaching model is built on four pillars that ensure successful adoption and scale across an organization. The enterprise framework we have built supports this foundation through recognition of, and integration with, legacy processes.
We passionately believe "how we work" is the intangible our developers demonstrate for our clients every day. Our high-performing team members provide leadership and chemistry on your teams. We provide architects, developers and testers that enjoy accountability, team success and delivering meaningful products.