Our client is in need of 3 Production Designers to assist with the design, production and creation of visual materials for clinic foundation and clinic affiliates in a variety of mediums, which may or may not include: books, magazines, brochures, physical displays, posters and electronic mediums including web design, electronic presentations, and multimedia products. The Production Designer performs and assists in: image manipulation, file preparation, information layout, physical assembly, and direct customer consultation in addition to their normal production activities. Some tasks will be routine and pre-defined, others more open to creative problem solving within Clinic Standards.
This position will focus on one of two areas, as talents align:
Minimum Education and/or Experience Required:
- print production work and presentation design (using PowerPoint). Experience in one, but not both, is required. (If both, that's great as well)
- This role will primarily handle rush requests, and requests that utilize existing templates. As the resource becomes familiar with our products and processes, additional opportunities within the role may be available.
Additional Experience and/or Qualifications:
- Two-year degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Two-year minimum employment in a graphics-related field required.
- Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of typography, type design, form and color theory, proportion and balance, photographic and computer imaging techniques and layout skills.
- Candidate must be proficient with Unit-specific hardware and software programs.
(Has Achieved Competency in the Following Areas, Job Knowledge and Additional Considerations):
- Portfolio review will be required.
- Candidates must be flexible, resourceful, and possess strong interpersonal skills while effectively meeting deadlines under pressure.
- The ability to contribute effectively in a team environment and build rapport with colleagues and clients is critical.
- Candidates must also be able work independently, communicate clearly and concisely, and demonstrate excellent problem solving skills.
- He/she must demonstrate an understanding of publishing technologies which may or may not include prepress, printing, multimedia and web publishing.
- Close attention to detail and follow-through are very important.
- Work samples (pdf samples, online portfolio, website, etc) required to be eligible and for resume to be shortlisted. Proven experience using InDesign essential.
- Rochester, MN
- The position is 100% onsite and will be working with overflow assignments.
- This is 20-40 hours a week (closer to 40, and potential for overtime).
- The team mostly works M-F 8am-5pm, but the office is open 6 am- 6pm.
- Must be W2
Who We Are
We are a software company that strives to build relationships through the delivery of software and solutions. Agile software development is at the heart of "how we work", which allows us to bring people together for strong collaboration and problem solving.
What We Do
We provide enterprise-level agile coaching and development services. The Da Vinci Agile Coaching model is built on four pillars that ensure successful adoption and scale across an organization. The enterprise framework we have built supports this foundation through recognition of, and integration with, legacy processes.
We passionately believe "how we work" is the intangible our developers demonstrate for our clients every day. Our high-performing team members provide leadership and chemistry on your teams. We provide architects, developers and testers that enjoy accountability, team success and delivering meaningful products.