Our client is looking to fill an Analyst/Programmer position. This project is to support a variety of Clinical and Non-Clinical applications for the various laboratories across the enterprise. The successful candidate will provided IT services around the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across the clinic. Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware at multiple clinic sites. In addition, they may interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance. Will also work with labs, vendors and IT to ensure proper secure protocols are implemented and maintained. The candidate will Interface routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the clinic group practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership. Some of the primary technologies/platforms are Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, Linux and MS Server OS.
Minimum Education and/or Experience Required:
- Provides IT support for vended and custom applications, including resolving highly complex issues, and assists with data security, redundancy, and support in collaboration with more senior technical staff.
- Conducts root-cause analysis by researching hardware environment and software application and system problems, works with colleagues and customers to resolve issues, documents resolution, and communicates resolution with customer.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates of a single system application or basic software and their associated hardware at multiple clin sites to ensure currency and functionality within the established environment.
- Contributes to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across the clinic.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as systems requirements, designs, resource inventories and plans as requested.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the clinic group practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- Will be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Bachelor’s degree and training/experience in technical development; OR, Associate’s degree and 5 years’ professional experience in technical development.
- Seeking a recent college graduate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related degree program.
- Strong knowledge in database management (SQL Server, Oracle, or Sybase strongly preferred). Strong foundation in systems administration, Unix/Linux/MS Server OS knowledge preferred.
Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- In depth knowledge of at least 1 programming or scripting language.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and principles.
- Interest to explore DevOps concepts and principles.
No Teleworking / On-site Required
Who We Are
We are a software company that strives to build relationships through the delivery of software and solutions. Agile software development is at the heart of "how we work", which allows us to bring people together for strong collaboration and problem solving.
What We Do
We provide enterprise-level agile coaching and development services. The Da Vinci Agile Coaching model is built on four pillars that ensure successful adoption and scale across an organization. The enterprise framework we have built supports this foundation through recognition of, and integration with, legacy processes.
We passionately believe "how we work" is the intangible our developers demonstrate for our clients every day. Our high-performing team members provide leadership and chemistry on your teams. We provide architects, developers and testers that enjoy accountability, team success and delivering meaningful products.